Stovec Industries Scholarship 2023 :- Since many students cannot afford decent education due to the high tuition costs, Stovec Industries Ltd. has partnered with the Vidyasaarathi platform to provide needy and deserving students with scholarships. Their pursuit of academic excellence and employment prospects would be encouraged by the Stovec Industries Ltd scholarship in spite of their financial limitations.
|Start Date From||30/05/2023|
- Max. Upto 40000.00
Minimum Eligibility Criteria For Stovec Industries Scholarship 2023
Minimum grade point average of 60% in Grade 10 and Grade 12.
Undergraduate Course Level: B.E./B.Tech. (BE/BTech)
Gender: Only students whose families make less than $80,000 per year are eligible for the All Gender Scheme.
1) Who should apply?
Indian students across India who are enrolled full-time in a B.E./B.Tech programme are eligible for this award.
2) Which courses are covered under the programme?
Textile Engineering, Textile Processing Technology, Textile Manufacturing Technology, Textile Chemical Technology, and Textile Technology
3) What official documentation are needed?
Please see Certificate Instructions.
4) Is a bank account required to open one?
5) Is there a caste preference available?
No, anyone can attend.
6) What minimum application percentage is necessary?
Student must have received at least a 60% on their 10th and 12th grade exams or diploma.
7) Do You Have a Preferred Gender?
Open to All Gender, no.
8) Does anyone have a preferred location?
Yes, students studying in Gujarat may receive preference.
9) What is Vidyasaarathi’s helpline number?
Documents Required For Stovec Industries Scholarship 2023
1) Proof of Identity
2) Address verification
3) Transcripts from grades 10 and 12 or diploma
4) For students in their second year, prior academic marksheets, etc.
5) Parental/guardian income certificates, ITRs, and salary statements
6) Passbook for the student bank Admission letter
(7) Current year fee receipt/Fee Structure, including tuition and non-tuition fees
8) Genuine Institute Certificate
9) Bonafide Certificate.
All submitted documents must be in.jpeg or.png format and must be clear.