SSC Recruitment 2023 :- Great news for job seekers! SSC CGL Notification 2023 is already available! The SSC CGL Notification 2023 has been made available by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). For the purpose of filling positions in the Grade “B” and “C” category in various government ministries, departments, and offices, this exam is being held. Through the SSC website, registration and communication for the exam are handled online.
The SSC CGL exam is administered in two levels, or “Tiers,” and candidates must pass each stage in order to move on to the next step and ultimately be chosen. From July 14 to July 27, 2023, the SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 Exam will be held.
The SSC disclosed all relevant information in the SSC CGL Notification 2023, which was formally released on April 3, 2023. This year, the SSC is trying to fill 7500 jobs. In light of this, now is a wonderful time for you to apply and pursue your ideal career if you’re interested in working in the government sector.
Name Of The Posts In SSC Recruitment 2023 For 7500+ Vacancies
- Assistants in the Government of India’s Ministries/Departments, Attached Offices, and Subordinate Offices
- Central Excise and Customs inspectors
- Income Tax Inspectors, Customs Examiners, and Preventive Officers
- Central Bureau of Narcotics and CBI Sub-Inspectors
- Divisional Accountant, Junior Accountant, Auditor, and UDCs in several offices of the Government of India, Assistant Enforcement Officer at the Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue offices of auditors under the C&AG, CGDA, CGA, and others
- Accountant/junior accountant, tax assistant at CBDT, compiler at Registrar General of India
Download the official announcement from the link below to get the whole list and details.
SSC Recruitment 2023 For 7500+ Vacancies Exam Summary
The Combined Graduate Level Exam is annually administered by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to find candidates for various subordinate services. The SSC has published the SSC CGL Notification 2023, which contains all the crucial information concerning the exam, for the fiscal years 2023–2024. For more details, please refer to the table below:
SSC Recruitment 2023 For 7500+ Vacancies Notification 2023- Overview
|Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|No. Of Posts||7500+|
|Job Location||All India|
|Basic Salary||RS 25500 to 151100|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL|
|Selection Process||CBT Exam|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
The SSC Calendar 2023 and the exam dates for the SSC CGL Exam 2023 have both been made public by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 Exam will take place from July 14 through July 27, 2023.
The online registration process officially started on April 3, 2023, according to the calendar. The whole schedule for the SSC CGL 2023 Exam is available below for interested candidates to review:
SSC Recruitment 2023 For 7500+ Vacancies Important Dates
- Release Date for SSC CGL 2023 Notification: April 3, 2023
- Online SSC CGL Application 2023 Beginning on April 3, 2023
- The deadline to apply online is May 3, 2023, at 11 p.m.
- The deadline for creating an offline Challan is May 4, 2023 at 11 p.m.
- The generation of offline Challans must be completed by May 4, 2023, at 11 p.m.
- Challan payments must be made by May 5, 2023.
- The application form correction window is open from May 7 through May 8, 2023.
- Date of SSC CGL Exam 2023 (Tier-I): 14 July to 27 July 2023
SSC Recruitment 2023 For 7500+ Vacancies Application Fee
- The required application cost is one hundred rupees.
- Female, SC, ST, physically challenged, and ex-serviceman applicants are exempt from paying the application cost.
- The application fee should only be paid through SBI, either via challan, SBI Net Banking, or any other bank’s Credit/Debit Card. It will generate the challan form online.