SBI Youth India Scholarship 2023: The SBI Youth for India Fellowship is available to bright young minds who are citizens of India, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), and Citizens of Nepal/Bhutan. They get the chance to interact with rural communities, live there, and work there while helping to address urgent issues with rural development. By learning from the struggles of rural India, the Fellowship develops young leaders who go through a transforming journey.
SBI Youth India Scholarship Eligibility
- be an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), a citizen of Nepal or Bhutan, or of India.
- be between 21 and 32 years old on the day the programme starts, which means the candidate must have been born between 2 August 1992 and 1 October 2002.
- have earned at least a Bachelor’s degree before the program’s start. In other words, the candidate must have earned their degree prior to October 1, 2023.
- For OCI Candidates Only: Please go to the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India website to register for an OCI card if you don’t already have one. We advise that you submit an application as soon as possible because the procedure takes at least 1-3 months.
Application Process Of SBI Youth India Scholarship
Stage 1 (Registration and Online Assessment)
Fill out the Registration Form and begin your Online Assessment. During the assessment, you will be asked to provide a detailed essay-based response where you can share your story, perspectives and intention to join the Fellowship.
Stage 2 (Personal Interview)
The Personal Interview stage is where the esteemed panel evaluates the applicant’s personal characteristics and suitability for the role. This stage is designed to help the selection panel make informed decisions based on factors beyond academic qualifications and work experience and gain a deeper understanding of the person.
Selection Process For SBI Youth India Scholarship
The selected candidates of Stage -2 will be notified on a rolling basis during the application period via email and/or SMS. On confirmation, candidates will be sent the offer letter, specifying details of the programme, Fellowship support and terms and conditions of the Fellowship.
Amount For SBI Youth India Scholarship
- For the length of the programme, you will get a monthly living expense allocation of 15,000 INR.
- For the length of the programme, you will get a monthly transportation stipend of 1000 INR.
- For the length of the programme, a monthly allowance of 1000 INR will be provided to cover your project-related costs.
- The location will have a specific area set aside for language assistance.
- upon succeeding and satisfactorily completing the Fellowship, a readjustment allowance of 60000 INR.
- The cost of the 3AC rail fare from your home to the project site location as well as any travel costs required for training sessions will be paid.
- There will also be a personal accident and health insurance plan available.
Other Support Of SBI Youth India Scholarship
- The local NGO team will help you locate safe housing with their assistance.
- The joint NGO will also make the necessary arrangements for assistance as needed.
- A team member from SBI Youth for India will be on hand to provide general support and direction.
- mentoring from seasoned experts in the subject.
- Access to the neighbourhood through established partner NGOs Links with leading national organisations.
SBI Youth India Scholarship Apply Online Link
SBI Youth India Scholarship 2023 FAQ
Who is Eligible For SBI Youth India Scholarship?
have earned at least a Bachelor’s degree before the program’s start.
How Much Scholarship You Get Per Month?
For the length of the programme, you will get a monthly living expense allocation of 15,000 INR.
For the length of the programme, you will get a monthly transportation stipend of 1000 INR.
upon succeeding and satisfactorily completing the Fellowship, a readjustment allowance of 60000 INR.