Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023 :- The Kotak Junior Scholarship is a cooperative CSR initiative of the Kotak Mahindra Group enterprises to support education and economic independence for socially and economically disadvantaged groups. The Kotak Junior Scholarship is a Pan-Mumbai Scholarship, a Pan-Mumbai Scholarship that will concentrate on choosing exceptionally deserving students from low-income families and providing them with financial aid and other supportive programmes to ensure they complete Class 12 and apply for admission to professional programmes.
Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023 Important Dates
- Date of application start: 5 June 2023
- Application cutoff date: June 30, 2023
- Final selection of students announced: July 20, 2023
About Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023
This programme, which has a 2-year initial term for Class 11+ students from the SSC, CBSE, and ICSE boards, includes substantial student engagement activities in addition to financial support, such as one-on-one mentoring, academic support, career guidance sessions, support for preparing for entrance exams, exposure visits, and home visits to help students develop long-lasting careers. It will also develop students’ skills so they may reach their full potential and have an impact on their communities, encouraging other children to continue their education through the 10th grade.
Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates must have achieved more than 85% in the Class 10 board exam (SSC/CBSE/ICSE) in 2023.
- The applicant’s family must make no more than Rs. 3,20,000 per year.
- For the academic year 2023–2024, applicants must have obtained admission in Class 11 in junior colleges or schools in Mumbai for the Arts, Commerce, and Science Streams.
Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023 Amount
Monthly scholarship of 3,000 rupees.
- The scholarship award will be paid out every three months.
- The scholarship fund is only intended to cover educational costs including tuition, books, supplies, travel, and other relevant necessities.
- The Kotak Education Foundation’s particular needs may influence how the fund is used in the future.
Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023 Documents Required
- Income certification from the collector’s office of the Indian or Maharashtra governments (mandatory)
- A recent passport-size photo is required.
- Aadhaar cards for both parents and students are required.
- SSC (Class 10) PAN card of at least one earning parent or guardian Marksheet: e-copy is permitted (required)
- diploma from high school
- The most recent copy of the IT return combined with 26AS must be submitted by any family member who has paid income tax or filed an IT return.
- Death certificate for a parent who is unmarried
- Account statement or the first page of the bank passbook for the student.